Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cake Crazy...

Jim just left us this morning. He will probably be gone for about 2 weeks. It's gonna be tough.... Ty really seems to act up while he's gone. I guess he just misses his daddy. Or gets tired of me. ; )

Anyhow, I got my braces off yesterday!! YAY! And let me tell you it HURT!!! My ortho 'shaved' the bottoms of my teeth down so that they would all be even. That hurt!! And about 4 hours after I got them off, my bottom teeth felt like they were going to fall out. I guess they were settling. But, I am very pleased with how they turned out. They look great! I bought some Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal. I started them yesterday because my teeth do leave a lot to be desired in the white category. Let's hope they work!

We had Allyson's birthday Monday. It was a success. Everyone loved the cake I made her. And they all thought that it tasted great too! Hopefully, they will have me make some of their cakes. I am so determined to be good at this! I want to do it so bad! Maybe when I start applying for jobs, I can find one at a bakery.

I am already starting to plan Ty's birthday party. He is already 9 months old. I can't decide what I want to do for him. It's not like he is into any of the cartoons or anything. Plus, I don't really like a lot of those 'themed' parties... I'm going to figure something out. And it's gonna be adorable!!


Allyson's Birthday Cake. 6/22/09


0 comments: